Mangiamo! (That’s Italian for “Let’s Eat”)
Here are the appetizers:
- Calamari Fritte: Crispy calamari served with marinara sauce.
- Tomato Caprese: Sliced tomatoes topped with fresh mozzarella cheese, basil, and a balsamic glaze.
- Caesar Salad: A traditional Caesar salad featuring imported Parmesan shavings and home-made croutons.
Here are the entrees:
- Chicken Piccata: Chicken breasts sautéed with capers and lemon butter and served on a bed of sautéed spinach.
- Balsamic-Glazed Salmon: Cedar-baked salmon topped with a balsamic glaze and olive tapenade.
- Four-Cheese Ravioli: Ravioli stuffed with ricotta, cream cheese, mozzarella, and provolone; served in a pesto alfredo cream sauce with a touch of marinara.
Here are the desserts:
- Apple Crostada: Granny Smith apples baked in a pastry crust and dipped in cream and crystallized sugar; served with caramel sauce and vanilla bean ice cream.
- Tiramisu: Ladyfinger cookies soaked in espresso and coffee liqueur, layered with mascarpone, dusted with cocoa powder, and served with chocolate shavings.
By the way, this isn’t one of those “choose one” deals – you get the entire menu above served family style.
So, what’s this all about? It’s time to announce our next quarterly luncheon for the DC Metro Area Institute for Professionals in Taxation. For $60.00 ($65.00 if you’re not yet a member of IPT), you’ll get one hour of continuing professional eduction and that awesome lunch listed above.
When is it?
April 24, 2012 at Noon
Where will it be?
Maggiano’s Little Italy in McLean, VA (click here for directions)
How can I sign up?
Our online registration can be found at: www.dcma-ipt.org
What will be the topic of the continuing education?
Karen Syrylo, Tax Consultant for the Maryland Chamber of Commerce, will be outlining the numerous legislative proposals under consideration by the Maryland legislature that may result in significant tax changes.
In order to be kind to the chefs preparing this awesome meal for us, we need to have your registration by April 20th. If you should have any questions, please e-mail me at: email@example.com.
I hope to see you there!